We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Spreading the love to veterans. GI Forum for 11 years has made a special donation to the residents of Fort Dodge Soldier’s Home. With the help of sponsors of GI Forum members, community individuals and businesses, GI Forum was able to give a gift to 16 residents at Lincoln Hall on Wednesday.
- Families Accuse State of Negligence in Veterans’ Home Deaths. Thirteen veterans have died of Legionnaires’ disease since 2015 at a state-run veterans’ home in Quincy. WBEZ has been investigating the deaths, and reports that families of the late veterans think caregivers were slow to act and that the state delayed making the outbreaks public.
- SF moves toward ending chronic homelessness among military veterans. San Francisco came a big step closer to ending chronic homelessness for veterans Wednesday with the opening of a 70-unit supportive housing complex for people who have served in the military.
- Hillhouse ROTC Cadets Honor Veterans. On a blustery cold December day, nine James Hillhouse High School Army Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) cadets participated in the Wreaths Across America, a wreath-laying ceremony at the Connecticut Veterans Cemetery in Middletown.
- Veterans turned congressmen push for DOJ investigation into Assad’s targeting of US troops. Two House lawmakers and combat veterans are leading a bipartisan effort urging the Justice Department to open an investigation into the role the Syrian regime…
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.