We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- New Veterans Services Collaborative space helps veterans with local, V.A. services. The Santa Clarita Valley Veterans Services Collaborative opened doors this week on a location to connect veterans with local services and, as was the case a few times Wednesday…
- Local observance honors veterans of all America’s wars. Saturday the first ever Wreaths Across America ceremony was held at VC Cemetery, where wreaths were laid at 183 identified graves of veterans of America’s wars from the Civil War onward.
- Veterans group ensures veterans in need get Christmas meal. The season of giving continued in mid-Michigan Thursday. Veterans gathered to help other veterans who are in need of a Christmas meal.
- Trump visits wounded veterans, awards Purple Heart at Walter Reed. President Trump paid a visit to wounded veterans at Walter Reed National Medical Center on Thursday ahead of the holiday weekend.
- Marra to head Veterans One-stop. A veterans service organization with offices in Batavia and around the Buffalo area has a new leader. Retired Army Col. John Higgins, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Veterans One-stop Center of WNY has announced the appointment of Chuck Marra as the One-stop’s new president and CEO.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.