…by Jonas E. Alexis
“I hope I’m wrong, but there’s a war coming,” said General Robert Neller to his US troops stationed in Norway. “You’re in a fight here, an informational fight, a political fight, by your presence.” This “big-ass war” is against Russia, Neller said. Neller added:
“I think probably the focus, the intended focus is not on the Middle East. The focus is more on the Pacific and Russia.”
No. NWO agents are mad, sad, and want to be bad because they have been humiliated in Syria. They have no way to go because they cannot drink flesh blood in the region. That is why they are targeting the very country that stopped them from sucking the blood out of Syrian men, women and children.
New World Order agents have summoned one preposterous idea after another in order to delegitimize Russia, but their diabolical plan didn’t work as they hoped it would. But they continue to propound the same old and boring ideology. New World Order agents are now saying that Russians are everywhere: they are under your bedroom, in the bathroom, by your window, in your garage, in your refrigerator, on Twitter, on Facebook, etc., etc. NWO agents have recently forged a document which said:
“Through modernized forms of subversive tactics, Russia interferes in the domestic political affairs of countries around the world.
“Russia uses information operations as part of its offensive cyber efforts to influence public opinion across the globe. Its influence campaigns blend covert intelligence operations and false online personas with state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or ‘trolls.’”
I thought these people don’t believe in conspiracy theory! I thought they believe in evidence! Here we are seeing the moral and intellectual perversity of the New World Order ideology. In order for it to thrive in society, it has to propound colossal hoaxes, deliberate falsifications, and just plain lies.
What’s so interesting about all these is that if you expose these lies and fabrications, as scholar Stephen F. Cohen has repeatedly done, then you are “Putin’s defender,” “Putin’s pal,” “Putin’s Best Friend in the American Media,” “Putin’s American Apologist,” and on and on it goes. Cohen has called these stupid allegations “media malpractice” for good reasons.
New World Order agents have a vested interest in preserving the legend that Russia is America’s enemy when in fact Russia should be the best ally America ought to have. As former CIA officer Paul R. Pillar has repeatedly argued, Israel, not Russia, is more dangerous than any country in the Middle East.
-  Ariel Zilber, “’There’s a war coming’: Marine Corps commandant tells troops to be ready for a ‘big-ass fight’ as US military planners say next conflict could be against Russia or North Korea,” Daily Mail, December 24, 2017.
-  Ibid.
-  Scott Shane, “Twitter, With Accounts Linked to Russia, to Face Congress Over Role in Election,” NY Times, September 26, 2017; Adam Payne, “Russia used a network of 150,000 Twitter accounts to meddle in Brexit,” Business Insider, November 15, 2017; Joseph Menn, “Russian Hackers Used Twitter To Target US Government: Report,” Huffington Post, July 19, 2015; “Inside Russia’s Social Media War on America,” Time, May 18, 2017.
-  Scott Shane, “Fake Russian Facebook Accounts Bought $100,000 in Political Ads,” NY Times, September 5, 2017.
-  Zilber, “’There’s a war coming’: Marine Corps commandant tells troops to be ready for a ‘big-ass fight’ as US military planners say next conflict could be against Russia or North Korea,” Daily Mail, December 24, 2017.
-  Isaac Chotiner, Putin’s Defender,” Slate, May 30, 2017.
-  Cathy Young, “Putin’s Pal,” Slate, July 24, 2014.
-  Cathy Young, “Meet Stephen F. Cohen, Vladimir Putin’s Best Friend in the American Media,” Daily Beast, March 16, 2014.
-  Isaac Chotiner, “Meet Vladimir Putin’s American Apologist,” New Republic, March 3, 2014.
-  Stephen F. Cohen, “Media Malpractice Is Criminalizing Better Relations With Russia,” The Nation, December 13, 2017.
-  Stephen F. Cohen, “Russia Is Not the ‘No. 1 Threat’—or Even Among the Top 5,” The Nation, November 27, 2017.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the new book Zionism vs. the West: How Talmudic Ideology is Undermining Western Culture. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.