We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Veterans pitch in to provide holiday cheer for other veterans. The pan of macaroni and cheese needed a slight boost. A little more milk. More dabs of butter. And a sprinkling of another layer of cheese.
- Boat donation helps local charity serve wounded veterans. Kelly Kowall finally has the happy ending she’s sought for two years. Kowall started a nonprofit to help service members, their families and first responders after her son…
- Military Honored in Veterans Portrait Project. Air Force photographer Stacy Pearsall has followed Special Ops teams into battle, captured brutal civilian war torn images and showed us the human side of war…
- Wreaths across America honors veterans. December 16 was the National Wreaths Across America Day. The day’s mission is to Remember, Honor and Teach, carried out by coordinating wreath-laying ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery.
- UTSA students develop video games for disabled veterans. Army veteran Anne Robinson, 48, hasn’t played video games in 18 years, not since she broke her neck in 1999 when her military convoy in Alaska rolled on black ice.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.