We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- North Hempstead extends property tax break to town’s veterans. Cold War-era veterans who own homes in the town of North Hempstead will continue to receive property tax exemptions of up to 15 percent, after the town board agreed to extend the measure that was about to expire.
- PTSD isn’t Just For Army Veterans. When many people think of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) they often imagine a soldier who has returned from war. This is a valid association since soldiers absolutely can develop PTSD.
- Grant helps Roswell form softball, cycling teams for disabled veterans. The department of recreation, parks, historic and cultural affairs in Roswell has been awarded a grant of $21,080 by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
- Bed bugs force closure of urgent care at veterans center. Bed bugs have forced the closure of the urgent care clinic at a troubled New Hampshire veterans medical center.
- Funds approved for Nevada state Capitol veterans’ memorial. Nevada officials have allocated $450,000 for a new veterans’ memorial at the state Capitol complex. Gov. Brian Sandoval, Attorney General Adam Laxalt and Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske…
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.