We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Program helps homeless veterans find fresh starts, get on their feet. Three years ago, Herb Gary spent the bulk of his time wandering. The 64-year-old Army veteran lived on the streets of Richmond for almost two years.
- Veterans groups push for state-run cemetery near Sioux Falls. South Dakota veterans in the eastern part of the state should have a veterans cemetery closer to home, advocacy groups said Friday.
- The 2017 Battle for Orange County’s First Veterans Cemetery. Orange County’s long-anticipated veterans cemetery took a big step forward in 2017 with a developer’s land swap that moved it from the heart of the former El Toro Marine Air Corps Station to strawberry fields near the junction of the 5 and 405 freeways.
- New chairman has high hopes for renamed Veterans Council of Duval County. The organization has a new chairman, some new officers, a new meeting place and a whole new name heading into 2018, but it still has the same longtime goal of unifying all types of Duval County veterans groups.
- Veterans court gives second chance to some struggling vets. WESH 2 News has details on a court program that helps veterans, instead of sending them to jail. WESH 2’s Greg Fox met a combat veteran who got a second chance after an armed standoff with police.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.