We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Deputies arrest Ormond man in veterans charity fraud. An Ormond Beach man has been accused of running a sham veterans charity after investigators said he scammed several local businesses that had provided services for a benefit golf tournament headlined by a former NFL player.
- Renamed Greenville bridge to honor veterans. Al Marzano only has the memories of his son, but he holds them close. Marzano, adjutant at Greenville Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 3374, spoke from heartache when he said that when someone dies…
- Finalist: Travis Mills, founder of retreat for veterans. Travis Mills feared the worst when his family visited him in 2012. The Army staff sergeant was lying in a hospital bed, connected to a bundle of medical devices, after losing all his limbs following a landmine explosion in Afghanistan.
- LVHN opens center dedicated to veterans. After coming back from Iraq almost a decade ago, Army veteran Michael Hoherchak of Bethlehem felt distant from those who were once closest to him.
- Veterans’ 2017 suicide toll is 84, say activists. An estimated 84 defence force veterans committed suicide in 2017, sparking an attack on the Federal Government for allegedly failing to protect them.