We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Rams veterans happy to get a day of rest going into playoff game. The Rams’ biggest fan, literally, on Sunday was Andrew Whitworth, their 6-foot-7 mountain of an offensive lineman who stood on the sideline and reveled in his free time.
- At Veterans Hospital in Oregon, a Push for Better Ratings Puts Patients at Risk, Doctors Say. An 81-year-old veteran hobbled into the emergency room at the rural Veterans Affairs hospital here in December, malnourished and dehydrated…
- Three Forks History: Veterans reunion part of the fair. A major event in Indian Territory for many years was the International Indian Fair held each fall at the fairgrounds east of Muskogee. Several of Muskogee’s leading citizens had been a part of getting the fair started shortly after the town came into existence.
- Scholarship to aid veterans at Saint Rose. The College of Saint Rose has received $100,000 to help fund a Massry Veteran Scholarship program. The Massry Charitable Foundation made the donation to provide financial support for veterans and military personnel to help bridge the gap between their military benefits and tuition costs.
- Niagara County adding satellite offices for veterans. The Niagara County Clerk’s Office has announced expanded services for veterans as part of satellite offices planned in Niagara Falls and North Tonawanda.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.