We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Illinois governor takes up residence in veterans home. Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner, a multimillionaire who owns nine homes — including a condo overlooking Central Park in New York — is taking up residence this week under decidedly less luxurious conditions.
- We want veterans to choose us. It was a busy year at the Veterans Affairs Illiana Health Care System, and leaders expect that momentum to continue into 2018. “I think we got a lot accomplished,” director Stephanie Young said, looking back.
- Baltimore VA doctors try acupuncture to treat veterans’ pain. Seeking ways to curb the use of opioid painkillers, doctors at Baltimore’s VA Medical Center started offering a version of acupuncture to treat some veterans’ chronic pain.
- Veterans NHS Wales mental health support extended. An NHS Wales service helping veterans suffering with mental health issues has been extended. A total of £900,000 in extra funding is financing more therapy support for former armed forces personnel.
- Veterans express frustration at VA town hall. Tensions were high during the town hall meeting Thursday night at the VA Healthcare Center in Eugene. This comes after a New York Times article that was released earlier this week claimed the Roseburg VA intentionally turned sick veterans away to boost their care.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.