We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Illinois governor staying at vets home during Legionnaires’ crisis. Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner is responding in an unconventional way to criticism of his administration’s handling of outbreaks of Legionnaires’ disease at a veterans home that have left 13 dead.
- Durbin Challenges Rauner to Act After Veterans’ Home Visit. Senator Dick Durbin issued a challenge to Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner on Friday as he visited a veterans’ home following a string of outbreaks of Legionnaires disease.
- Haven man arrested in scam purported to help veterans. A Winter Haven man is facing criminal charges for allegedly scamming people into contributing money to offset utility bills for veterans, then pocketing the funds.
- Federal government seeking community help for homeless veterans. The federal government is looking to the community to help with the issue of homelessness among veterans. Faith-based organizations, veterans groups, schools and businesses are encouraged to get involved in the issue –- and they are.
- ‘Get ready to fight:’ Veterans condemn DOJ rollback of Obama-era marijuana policy. Veterans who have advocated for greater access to medical marijuana are concerned about decreased access to the drug following Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision Thursday to rescind policies that took a hands-off approach to enforcing federal laws against marijuana in states where it is legal.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy