We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- These restaurants wanted to honor veterans, and it turned out to be the biggest year yet. In their annual “Honor a Hero” fundraiser benefiting The Heroes’ Fund, CTI Restaurants has raised $20,700 at their 11 Taco Bell locations and their Uno’s restaurant located in West Chester.
- Sen. Jon Erpenbach: Let’s work smarter to fight veteran suicide. Everyone knows the statistic: 22 veterans are victims of suicide each day in our country. The reality that those who have served us risking life and limb are struggling to the point of taking their own lives is a failure of our nation.
- Quincy mayor vows support of veterans’ home. Mayor Kyle Moore on Thursday addressed the community regarding the status of the Illinois Veterans’ Home in Quincy and the formation of a new steering committee.
- Injured Veterans Connect, Heal During Red Rock Canyon Hike. Picturesque Red Rock Canyon was the setting for a recent Wounded Warrior Project® (WWP) hiking event that gave injured veterans an opportunity to exercise and share quality time with their veteran peers and others from their community.
- Wisconsin tiny home community provides housing for veterans. A new neighborhood of tiny houses in southeast Wisconsin is giving homeless veterans a place to call home. The Veterans Outreach of Wisconsin has built about 15 tiny homes in Racine, Milwaukee Public Radio reported .