We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Trump signs executive order addressing veteran suicides. President Trump on Tuesday signed an executive order aimed to reduce suicides among veterans, particularly recent veterans.
- Veterans behind bars: US jails set aside special cellblocks. The military veterans playing cards in the Albany County jail wear the same orange uniforms as everyone else, with “INMATE” printed down the legs.
- Veterans to share experiences at monthly meeting in Wallingford. Veterans from across the state can share their experiences, enjoy camaraderie, make new friends and learn about their benefits at the increasingly popular monthly VeteransCoffee House, according to a press release.
- Rhone launches ‘Operation Valentine’ for veterans. For more than a year, Rhone Funeral Home of Palestine has garnered a reputation for helping to care and comfort those who have lost loved ones. This Valentine’s Day, it also intends to honor those tasked with protecting U.S. lives.
- Missouri veterans leader wants embattled St. Louis Veterans Home chief gone. Missouri Veterans Commission Acting Executive Director Grace Link has recommended to the panel that the St. Louis Veterans Home administrator be fired.