…by Jonas E. Alexis
I have repeatedly argued that one of the best ways to destroy the Zionist movement, the Neocon ideology, and the Israeli machination of America and much of the West is by logical consistency. In fact, inconsistency is a sign of a failing argument or system.
Zionism and Neoconservatism are morally and intellectually failing largely because their proponents are applying different standards particularly in the Middle East. For example, Zionists have no issue with Israel possessing nuclear weapons, but they have a politically incestuous fascination with other countries trying to acquire nuclear power plants.
It is now a fact that Donald Trump is a representative of the Israeli regime and people like Sheldon Adelson. He is currently trying to kill the nuclear deal with Iran largely because Netanyahu told him to do exactly that. Netanyahu has been telling him to kill the deal since December 2016, despite the fact that Israeli nuclear experts themselves disagree with Bibi.
Last year, Netanyahu told Trump that the Iran deal was completely terrible and therefore must be overturned. And whatever you may say about Michael Wolf’s Fire and Fury, there is enough truth in the book which seems to suggest that Trump was willing to sell America to the Israeli regime.
Wolf writes that “If Trump had one fixed point of reference in the Middle East, it was…that Iran was the bad guy. Hence everybody opposed to Iran was a pretty good guy.” This statement is obviously not false, and you can test it by simply looking at its relevance in the political landscape.
Granted, Wolf may have a covert agenda in writing Fire and Fury, but to dismiss everything he has ever said in the book as sheer nonsense is to throw the baby out with the bathwater. For example, we know for a fact that Trump has allied with terrorist states like Saudi Arabia to destroy the Iran deal.
And who in his right mind will deny that Saudi Arabia is a terrorist state? Didn’t Trump himself say it before the election? Take it from the horse’s mouth. “Who blew up the World Trade Center?,” Trump asked on the eve of the presidential election, “It wasn’t the Iraqis, it was Saudi — take a look at Saudi Arabia, open the documents.”
Now, the statement was either true or false. If it was true, then why is Trump in cahoots with the same people who bled America to death? If it was not, then Trump was either lying or deluded.
So, is that the mind of a mentally fit official, as some people have incoherently perpetuated? Is he intellectually capable of using practical reason in the moral or political order? Or is he following an ideology which does not allow him to think properly?
Furthermore, aren’t the Saudis currently responsible for liquidating thousands upon thousands of Yemeni civilians? And didn’t Trump make a diabolical deal with the same people who, according to Trump’s own statements, killed Americans?
In short, Trump is essentially an Israeli stooge when it comes to foreign policy in the Middle East. This is one reason why his administration cannot flesh out a coherent and rigorous foreign policy in the Middle East. As former US Senate candidate and my dear friend Mark Dankof pointed out last December in his interview with Press TV:
“Trump, in contrast to his America-first rhetoric during the election, is pursuing an Israel-first Saudi Arabia-second policy that is quite like to engage the United States in a war with Iran.”
My dear colleague Michael Shrimpton has claimed that Wolf’s book is “flawed” largely because “most of it is not sourced.” That certainly should be a concern to the general reader, but you can know a tree well by the fruit that it bears. As I have already argued, the general reader can see the practical application of Wolf’s Fire and Fury by its relevance in the political realm, and the fact that Trump has made a pact with terrorist states inexorably vindicates some of what Wolf was saying.
Second, if Shrimpton is going to fault Wolf for not sourcing his book, then Shrimpton’s own book, Spyhunter, must also be dismissed in the same way because many of the extraordinary claims in Spyhunter are not properly sourced either. Shrimpton and I had a long discussion on these very issues a while back, so no need to repeat these here.
In any event, one should always stays consistent when it comes to demolishing wicked ideologies. Trump has recently declared that there are certain “shithole countries” in the world, and those people ought not to be allowed to come to America. One needn’t be a Trumpist to realize that other people have said pretty much the same thing without serious consequences in the media.
Consider this. It has been reported that the Russiagate people have referred to Russia as “shithole” or “hellhole” seven times, and the entire controlled media stayed completely silent. Tim Wise tweeted last year: “W/each new day I know why part of my family left s***hole of imperial Russia. 100 years after last rev[olution] let’s hope 4 another1.”
Obama, who is obviously more careful than Wise in choosing his words, said: “Russia doesn’t make anything. Immigrants aren’t rushing to Moscow in search of opportunity. The life expectancy of the Russian male is around 60 years old. The population is shrinking.”
Josh Barro, Business Insider Senior Editor: “It’s amazing how much national pride Russians have, given how little they have to be proud of.” Danielle Ryan declared that Russia has been “A dystopic s***hole since the dawn of history.”
Now, can anyone say the same thing with respect to any African country and get away with it? This is not a defense of Trump, who obviously struggles mightily to put two coherent thoughts together.
If we are going to defeat the powers that be, we all have to play by the same rule. One always has to be interested in logical consistency, empirical adequacy and practical application when it comes to such issues.
-  Martin Pengelly, “Netanyahu aims to discuss ‘various ways’ to undo Iran deal with Trump,” Guardian, December 11, 2016.
-  Bernard Avishai, “Why Israeli Nuclear Experts Disagree with Netanyahu About the Iran Deal,” New Yorker, October 24, 2017.
-  Raphael Ahren, “We must ‘address terrible nuclear deal’ with Iran, Netanyahu tells Trump,” Times of Israel, September 18, 2017.
-  Michael Wolf, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House (New York: Henry Holt & Company, 2018), 225.
-  Richard Spencer, “Israel and Saudi Arabia present united front over Iran deal,” Telegraph, July 14, 2015; Fred Kaplan, “Why Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Neocons Hate the Iran Deal,” Slate, July 14, 2015.
-  Eric Levitz, “Donald Trump Suggested Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9/11 Multiple Times Wednesday,” NY Magazine, February 17, 2016.
-  See Mehdi Hasan, “Donald Trump Said Saudi Arabia Was Behind 9/11. Now He’s Going There on His First Foreign Trip,” The Intercept, May 18, 2017.
-  “7 times Trump critics called Russia a ‘s***hole’ & worse, and no one cared,” Russia Today, January 13, 2018.
-  Ibid.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the book, Kevin MacDonald’s Metaphysical Failure: A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Critique of Evolutionary Psychology, Sociobiology, and Identity Politics. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
First, to compare anything Trump does to the African is to besmirch the African. And second, those blind enough to buy today any books on Trump, Trump cartoons, etc is only getting what a gullible American asks for “fake news.” I think this is a great time for the US media to go “black” on Trump. He has nothing positive to offer. In this case, no news is GOOD NEWS!
• “Larry Silverstein – is a Jewish American businessman from New York. Silverstein obtained a 99 year lease on the entire world trade center complex on 24 July, 2001.  The towers were in fact close to worthless, being filled with asbestos,  yet Silverstein “felt a compelling urge to own them”. Silverstein had breakfast in “Windows on the World” restaurant (located in North Tower 107th Floor) every morning.  but broke this routine on the morning of 11 September 2001. Silverstein’s two children, who also worked in the WTC, were also absent from work that day. Larry Silverstein was paid a little over $4.5 Billion in insurance money as a result of the destruction of the WTC complex.  Silverstein was on personal friendship terms with Zionist media-magnate Rupert Murdoch, former Israeli president Ariel Sharon, as well as Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu. Silverstein was such good friends with Netanyahu that, according to the Israeli newspaper Haaretz he would speak with him on the phone every sunday. 
• Video – Where was Larry Silverstein on 9/11?” What other international outlaw other than Israel could have done 9/11/01?
“What World Famous Men have said about the Jews”
Dr. E. R. Fields
Here is a video rant on this issue for your dear conservative Catholic/Evangelical Christan trump supporting morons.
Francis Shaeffer gave the religious right their theology that got us where we are today and that video is of a son named Frank who has repented of his evangelical conservative folly.
A must watch…
People like Duff hve been too criticl of Donld Trump…He wsn’t running ginst St. Louis IX, he ws running ginst n Evil Deep Stte Wench… whore of the Rothschilds, Hillry Clinton…Trump i wrong on the ME but compred to the rest? You sw the grilling Grhm nd McCin gve Chuck Hgel…disgrceful….the stnding ovtions re utterly corrupt Congressmen gve the Isreli president….the Rothschild Khzr Mob did 9-11 bc of their control of our” institutions…this will not end soon -or esily…(horrible keybord)…
Yes, she was also a demon, and after Bernie was smoked out by the DNC we were left with two shitty choices-
Report #42: Jeff Godwin – Clowns & Sharks: The Use of Satanic Archetypes
Comments are closed.