We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- ‘Secret war’ veterans ask Congress for national cemetery burials. More than 40 years after the end of the “secret war” in Laos against North Vietnamese forces, Hmong and Laotians who fought alongside the U.S.
- Coldwell Banker makes contribution to Lyons hospital for veterans. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in the Basking Ridge section of Bernards recently presented a check of more than $700 to the Veterans Administration Medical Center at Lyons in the township.
- Bill easing CDL requirements for veterans becomes law. Legislation that eases requirements on service members seeking commercial driver’s licenses was signed into law last week.
- Center moves forward with veterans’ wall. Center town Administrator Brian Lujan reported to trustees Tuesday that he has spoken with John Glass at Valley Monument in Monte Vista about plans to provide new facing for the Casa Blanca Park veterans’ wall…
- Veterans report to duty on MLK Day. Veterans and community members reported for duty Saturday morning to honor Dr. Martin Luther King’s legacy through an impactful day of service at the Sankofa Market in the Lower Ninth Ward.