We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Hudson Confidential: Rep. Maloney seeks Valentines for veterans. Will you be a veteran’s Valentine this year? Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney is inviting residents around the mid-Hudson Valley to take part in his fourth annual Valentines for Veterans campaign.
- 7 Photos Veterans Will Never Get Tired Of Posting On Social Media. Veterans are mostly proud of their service. And rightfully so, it’s no small thing to take the leap into the military and all that it entails.
- Recipients of U.S. benefits get 2% increase this year. COLA adjustments will go to retired military veterans, disabled veterans, veterans’ pension benefits, survivor benefit annuitants and surviving families of veterans and all others receiving Social Security benefits.
- Gov.-elect Murphy visits Wildwood to discuss veterans, kick off inauguration week. Gov.-elect Phil Murphy made it clear Sunday he appreciates military veterans. “I want to thank every veteran here this morning for your service to this nation and for protecting the values our nation stands for,” Murphy said.
- Target 2 Consumer Alert: Vulnerable Veterans. Veterans answered the call to serve their country and now scammers are calling them using their military service as a ploy.