We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- VA says it won’t study medical marijuana’s effect on veterans. The Department of Veterans Affairs says it will not conduct research into whether medical marijuana could help veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and chronic pain…
- Native American veterans will be honored with memorial on National Mall. The National Mall is studded with monuments to iconic people and events, from presidents to wars to civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. Later this month, finalists will be announced for a memorial to a group with less name recognition: Native American veterans.
- VRC mission is to help homeless veterans. I take full responsibility and liability for everything that I write to inform the newspaper readers about helping homeless people, specifically U.S. military veterans.
- VFW Post Committed To Helping Veterans. The Metacomet VFW Post 1926 of Simsbury wants to take a more involved approach to the way it helps veterans in need.
- Veterans Want Easier Access to Health Care. Organizers expect a big gathering for a special “Veterans Day at the Capitol.” The Chair of Iowa Commission of Veteran Affairs, Dan Gannon, said this is a big day for veterans in Iowa.