We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Khe Sanh veterans recall Vietnam battle’s start 50 years ago Sunday. Sunday marks the 50th anniversary of the start of one of the most significant battles of the Vietnam War – the Battle of Khe Sanh.
- Surviving Veterans of World War II Honored. Surviving veterans of World War II were honored on Wednesday, January 17, 2018, at the William A. Baker Post 363 American Legion in Lucasville…
- Volunteers work to create safe place for men, women who have served their country. A Macon facility that was vacant for more than a decade is becoming a safe haven for veterans.
- State legislators, VA staff should support plan to aid female veterans in region. A proposal to house homeless and down-on-their-luck female veterans in new transitional housing at the Oakhill Renaissance Place county office building in Youngstown rises as a win-win proposition.
- Inmates, dogs help veterans reintegrate into civilian life. This week, President Trump signed an executive order supporting the transition of veterans from uniformed service to civilian life as result of observed challenges of reintegrating into communities after military service.