We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- IB couple creating retreat for veterans in South Dakota. Leaving the vibe and views of Imperial Beach for a small and economically distressed town in the Black Hills of South Dakota wasn’t so much an escape for Chase and Tyra Wheeler as it was a next step in two lives of service.
- Four months after Maria, military veterans still on a mission in Puerto Rico. just before 9 a.m., Jason Maddy drives up to a nondescript park for his latest mission. He’s meeting his team for yet another trek to the mountains.
- County to buy van for veterans. Tributes and ceremonies for former military personnel is one thing. But elected officials are expected to honor Columbus area veterans in a practical way today.
- Protecting veterans top priority. It’s no secret that the mission of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has been hampered by scandal and mismanagement for years.
- Fallen soldier’s family raises donations again for Iowa Veterans Home. For the 10th year, a Cedar Falls couple is mounting a donation drive for residents of the Iowa Veterans Home in memory of their son killed in Afghanistan in 2007.