We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Bill aiming to reshuffle veterans services in N.H. gets a public hearing. An effort to reshape how the state handles its military and veterans services is being closely watched by veterans and state advisory bodies alike.
- Did Donald Trump’s 2018 Budget Proposal Cut Support for Disabled Veterans?. As a presidential candidate, one of Donald Trump’s main campaign promises was to improve the treatment of United States military veterans and initiate major reforms to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Lakewood affordable housing complex opens doors to homeless veterans, low-income families after project stalled almost three years. Rodney Jubilee, a 56-year-old Army veteran, estimates he’s spent 2 1/2 years living on the streets.
- Dingell invites students to take part in fourth annual ‘Valentines for Veterans’ project. For the fourth straight year, U.S. Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-12th District) is asking local students to help bring a smile to the faces of former soldiers through the “Valentines for Veterans” project.
- Florence VA addresses opioid issues among veterans. The Pee Dee Area Veterans Advisory Council held a forum on the opioid epidemic Tuesday morning.