We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Pennsylvania resources to serve our veterans. We can never truly repay veterans for their sacrifice, but we can make sure that we honor and support them as they actively serve and then transition to civilian life.
- Man shot at Oregon veterans clinic during altercation. A man said to be a military veteran seeking mental health care was shot by a security officer at a Veterans Affairs clinic in southern Oregon on Thursday after an admissions area altercation in which authorities said the man became combative.
- Schumer seeks more land purchases for Pembroke veterans cemetery. Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer is pushing the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to get moving on construction of its new National Veterans Cemetery in Pembroke.
- Grave markers available for all veterans. Clearfield County Commissioners and Clearfield County Office of Veterans Affairs would like to remind families of deceased veterans — including those who served during peacetime — that grave markers are available to honor their service.
- Veterans complex announced for DeFuniak Springs. Studies determined there to be about 267,000 veterans in the region, 14,000 of whom would require the care and training to be provided at Veterans Lodge.