We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Koch veterans group could spend millions against Democrats in midterm. The Koch political organization focused on veterans issues could spend make a “multi-million dollar” investment against Democratic incumbents in the 2018 cycle.
- Filipino veterans recognized with long-overdue Congressional Gold Medals. On Saturday, 25 Filipino veterans who waited decades to be recognized for their sacrifice were honored for their service to the United States in the World War II.
- Southern California military veterans with disabilities find work, renewed purpose — thanks to one of their own. About a dozen men and women with backpacks slung over their shoulders and notebooks in their hands file past Bill Morisette. They look like college students. Maybe someday they will be.
- Don’t stop veterans discounts. The other week, I was reading a letter that a veteran sent regarding veterans discounts.
- Disabled veterans group needs help with VA hospital shuttle service. A longtime service for area veterans has a dire need of its own. The Disabled American Veterans’ Gainesville chapter is trying to find a volunteer to coordinate drivers who shuttle veterans to the Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Decatur and back home.