We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- An All-Too-Easily Forgotten Veterans Scandal in Wisconsin Resurfaces. Concerned Veterans for America is launching an advertising campaign reminding Wisconsinites about Sen. Tammy Baldwin’s failure to address an opioid over-prescription scandal at the Tomah Veterans Administration Medical Center in 2015.
- Tammy Baldwin under fire from conservative veterans group’s $1.5 million ad campaign. Concerned Veterans for America is joining the campaign against Sen. Tammy Baldwin, D-Wis., a top Republican target in 2018, with a $1.5 million digital and statewide television advertising buy.
- VA hires new dentist at Billings veterans clinic while whistleblower dentist hangs in the balance. The Montana Veterans Affairs Health Care System currently employs two paid staff dentists, though just one of them is practicing.
- The Public’s Health: Suicide rate for Montana’s veterans still among highest. Montana continues to have one of the highest suicide rates in the nation, with veterans in our state at particular risk.
- West Virginia says no thanks to former Roseburg VA director. The mayor of Charleston, West Virginia, told The News-Review Monday evening that former Roseburg Veterans Affairs Director Doug Paxton won’t be reassigned to a West Virginia VA after all.