We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Veterans Are Divided On Response To Trump’s Desire For Military Parade. Veterans are divided on President Trump’s desire for a military parade. Many believe it is a fitting tribute to the all-volunteer force, others worry it will be misinterpreted as a show of force.
- U.S. Threatens to Dump Lenders From Veterans Mortgage Program. Nine lenders have been warned by the U.S. that they will be kicked out of a top mortgage program within months unless they find ways to stop costly rapid refinances of veterans’ loans.
- Military veterans defy Jeff Sessions, fight for medical marijuana to kick opioid addiction. Ryan Miller describes the year after his leg amputation as the best year of his life. He worked out. He traveled. He tanned. He was done with opioids.
- Zeiterion sharing The Veterans Experience. The Zeiterion Performing Arts Center is joining with 11 area veteran organizations to create a multi-disciplinary series that will highlight the veteran’s experience through dance and theater performances, a film screening, workshops and show-related panel and book discussions.
- Veterans home resident locked in his room. A Nebraska State Patrol negotiator is talking this morning to a resident of the Grand Island Veterans Home, who has locked himself in his room.