We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Taking time to appreciate veterans. Dear Annie: In the past year, the Department of Veterans Affairs has tackled many issues for our veterans, and we are proud to participate in the largest transformation of VA in recent history.
- White House VA hotline is now fully staffed 24/7. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced that the White House VA Hotline, first launched in June as part of President Donald J. Trump’s commitment to reforming VA, is now fully staffed with live agents working to serve veterans 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Disabled veterans spend a day on the slopes. People go to Beaver Mountain to escape the daily grind, to spend time outdoors or to feel the rush of a fast-paced journey downhill.
- Troops, veterans are now ‘protected’ from deportation. The approximately 800 service members whose military service was put in limbo by President Donald Trump’s decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program will not be deported, Defense Secretary Jim Mattis said Thursday.
- Plan Would Give Counties Money For Veterans. Griffin tells us the new legislation would set aside a maximum of $5 million each year for county veterans office grants. Each county with a veteran services office would receive $25,000, plus an additional amount based on the number of vets in that county. Griffin hopes the plan gets a committee hearing soon.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.