We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- VA Memo Nixes Plan to Shift Funding for Homeless Veterans. The Department of Veterans Affairs issued a memorandum this week that officially reverses plans to shift millions of dollars from a VA account dedicated to combating veteran homelessness.
- Illinois governor denies clemency for veteran facing deportation. Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner has denied clemency for a Chicago veteran who is facing deportation after serving two tours in Afghanistan with the US Army, CNN affiliate WLS reported.
- I’m an Iraq War veteran. The military doesn’t want or need Trump’s parade. Trump ordered up the parade after being impressed by the pageantry of a French military parade for Bastille Day that he attended last summer in Paris.
- Local Veteran to Return Japanese Flag His Father Took From Dead Soldier. A local veteran will travel halfway around the world to return a Japanese flag his father took from a dead soldier during WWII.
- Quest rookie Reitan takes veteran advice. It’s impossible to count how many times the word “family” has been used to describe the traveling circus that follows the Yukon Quest during the 1,000-mile sled dog race from Fairbanks to Whitehorse, Yukon.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.