We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- The Veteran Affairs secretary’s Euro trip scandal, explained. Yet another Trump administration official is facing ethics questions after an inspector general’s report found that Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin improperly accepted Wimbledon tickets, and that his chief of staff misled officials about Shulkin’s wife’s travel to Europe last summer.
- Veterans help fellow veterans at new counseling center in Swansea. Veterans and their families needing mental health care can now get it from fellow veterans at Metro East Counseling, which is now open in Swansea.
- Korean War veteran recognized for his service. For those of you who have not visited our location in Norman at 1268 N. Interstate Drive on Tuesday or Thursday mornings, please do so. You will probably run into some of your friends and neighbors who are there for help with VA claims and questions.
- Tom Hanks signs on to produce, act in veteran-supported D-Day film. An Oscar-winning actor is giving a major boost to a former Marine’s efforts to make a film about a World War II infantry battle that’s been called one of the bloodiest in modern history.
- Community gathers to bid farewell to two local veterans. It was a solemn scene at Coastal Bend State Veterans Cemetery as dozens from around the Coastal Bend gathered to honor the passing of two military veterans.