…from the Senior Editor
An experiment: Check to see how many “hate VT” and “hate Duff” websites, are “Google sponsored” or mysteriously top rated. Most are bots. Now we have learned though sources within the Mueller investigation that the creators are part of those now under indictment or Americans referred to in Mueller’s memo as “witless tools” or “fully criminally complicit.” The fun begins.
In early 2015, VT “cleaned house” when it learned that editors and staff writers had, for some unknown reason, not only done a political “about face,” but had become rabid “fabrications.” Some group had reached out, into the Rense “stable,” and into VT and its affiliates, and all of a sudden to some at least, Wall Street could do no wrong.
It is a prime editorial value at VT to support Israeli security within the framework of a workable two state solution. This has made VT subject to accusations of anti-Semitism by the ADL and SPLC though VT and US State Department polices are, in fact, until Trump any way, one in the same.
One day we woke up and found staffers not only “Hillary haters” but Muslim haters as well, and some right in the middle of the White Identity Movement, read “Nazi.” Our answer was “the boot.”
We found the same group, many known to VT and now “VT haters,” had also infiltrated the Gore and Kerry campaigns as well, on behalf of a client that Mueller now identifies as a foreign spy agency.
All were reporting to Steve Bannon who NBC reported just did 20 hours with Mueller on Thursday. Now it is reported that some were being paid by a foreign government and others were total idiots.
Reports from Washington confirm that the “Hillary haters,” including and especially the “Hillary for Prison” gang, were in fact a combination of paid hacks working for a foreign intelligence agency (Mueller says “Russia”) or “witness idiots.”
Starting in 2014, Mueller reports that Russian agents began coming to the US and secretly meeting with “morally flexible” members of the alternative media in order to spam the internet with false Hillary Clinton stories.
Investigations tied to indictments of 13 Russian nationals today indicate that agents regularly traveled to the US, meeting with “political activists,” encouraging them to join the “Hillary for Prison” movement. By “encouraging”, the reports differ. There is talk about cash, podcast sponsorship, paid travel and, most of all, prime backing by Google and YouTube with bot driven massive counts on anything written going after Hillary.
VT began noticing, just prior to the “jump to the skinhead right” by a cabal at VT, a massive increase in readership. Problem is, the comments tied to it showed clear signs of “bot-work,” empty or vapid Facebook accounts, people with no “realty presence,” no history on the net. These were, and we mean endless tens of thousands, even more, avatars that Mueller claims were the product of a Russia troll factory working out of St. Petersburg.
VT is holding off judgment on that one. We did get the smell and applied the ointment, not so much based on saving America from Hillary hating “godless Commies” as from bad writing and fabrication.
As was noted today, the “bot watchers” are tracking the avatars to the Florida school shooting “pro-gun posts” (our sources tie this to NRA funding), the deluge hit us during the imaginary military takeover of America by a couple dozen dozy Army recruits under “Jade Helm.”
The videos outing Dahboo and so many others, The fake news of the trainloads of shackles, the special prisons under the Walmarts, warehouses filled with coffins, have been taken down by Google. We believe Google may well be “catfishing” Russia on this and that Google is the RKM, whatever that is, but this is just me and conspiracy theories again. What do I know?
What we do know is that former VT folks and their friends at InfoWars and who had been on Rense (Jeff is a good friend of mine), are central to this investigation.
According to our own sources near the investigation, the pattern is simple. Someone “bought” or “influenced” as many serial slanders as possible to go after Hillary or anyone standing against whoever is behind Trump. Mueller and many believe it is Russia. We think it is far more complex than that.
What VT did was identify interference in the election early on and that the US was being targeted for takedown. We also identified that American traitors within the “fake alternative media” were more than useful idiots but fully complicit.
We also found some within Russian media complicit as well, and Wikileaks central to it all, organized by Google Jigsaw and Google Idea Groups, a “slander induced” color revolution for good old America.
Kiev got Nazi monsters, we got Trump. From the Guardian, the ten things to take away from today’s indictments:
- The indictment provided powerful new evidence that a Russian election-tampering plot, which Trump has repeatedly denied, not only took place but involved an elaborate conspiracy going back to at least 2014.
- The indictment supports the US intelligence community assessment that the Russian plot was substantial and is ongoing, and not Trump’s contention last May that “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.”
- The indictment does not name any US citizens as alleged co-conspirators, or assert that any Americans knew of the plot. But the indictment does document contacts by the conspirators with “unwitting members, volunteers and supporters of the Trump campaign.”
- The indictment identifies the Internet Research Agency, a St Petersburg-based group to which millions of impostor social media accounts have been traced, as a primary offender. The indictment additionally charges Russian individuals who funded the alleged election tampering conspiracy or who otherwise took part.
- Charges include alleged violations of election laws forbidding foreign nationals from making certain expenditures in US elections and requiring foreign agents to register as such.
- “Defendants posted derogatory information about a number of candidates,” the indictment says, “and by early to mid-2016, defendants’ operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J Trump (“Trump campaign”) and disparaging Hillary Clinton.”
- The indictment does not contend that Russian tampering swayed the 2016 presidential election, deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein said in a news conference following the publication of the document.
- The indictment alleges espionage-style conduct by Russian suspects including clandestine trips to the United States under false pretenses in which Russian agents “posed as US persons and and contacted US social and political activists.”
- The indictment says Russian impostors on social media used election-related hashtags including “#TrumpTrain” “#Trump2016” “MAGA” and “Hillary4Prison.”
- The indictment alleges violations of computer fraud laws in which the perpetrators purchased space on computer servers located in the United States in order to hide their Russian affiliation.