We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Army veteran Chris Nowell’s photos exhibited in Chelmsford. It features work by Chris Nowell, who lost much of his sight after being hit by a rocket in Afghanistan in 2007 while serving in the Army.
- Community members honors local veterans. As part of Nation Salute to Honor Veterans, the community came to support local veterans at the Hampton VA Medical Center.
- 7 Investigates: Veteran: Even after law change, veterans fearing medical debt choosing dying over ER care. VA Fix Does Not Fix Vets’ Billing Fears. A disabled Pittsville Gulf War veteran says the risk of medical bill debt is still too great to go to his closest ER during an emergency. That’s despite the Veteran Administration recently changing how the agency will pay some non-VA emergency bills.
- Vietnam Veteran Renovates Bus To Transport Vets. Lewis Alston joined the U. S. Marine Corps as a 17-year-old. By age 19 his military career was over when he was wounded in Vietnam and had to come home.
- VA secretary David Shulkin’s chief of staff retiring amid travel report findings. The Veterans Affairs Secretary David J. Shulkin’s chief of staff doctored an email and made false statements so the secretary’s wife could use taxpayer money for her 10-day trip to Europe, according to the Washington Post.