We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- MV Veteran back on Fogo Island-Change Islands-Farewell run after port thruster repairs. The MV Veteran is finally back into service on the Fogo Island-Change Islands-Farewell run after a four-month absence.
- Hero military veteran, 88, declares ‘fear is not in my dictionary’ as he saves woman from five knife-wielding robbers. An 88-year-old military veteran has been praised for “extraordinary bravery” after fighting off a gang of five robbers to rescue a young woman from being mugged.
- Video captures heartwarming reunion between veteran, stolen service dog. A Colorado veteran and his beloved service dog are back together again after a man allegedly took the dog as it was tied up outside of a restaurant.
- Newark residents still not convinced about veteran homeless shelter. The first community meeting on a shelter for homeless veterans in Newark was a flop.
- Veteran receives motorcycle makeover. It was a star spangled surprise for veteran Michael “Sparky” Foster. On Saturday a customized motorcycle was unveiled to Foster as part of a Misfits for Hero Project.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.