We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- ‘Veterans, Service and Society’ is a new 18-credit certificate program designed to foster dialogue between military, civilians. “Thank you for your service” is a wonderful sentiment, and it can be a nice thing for civilians to say to active military personnel and veterans. Unfortunately, it often doesn’t get much deeper than that.
- This Institute Believes In Veterans And Families. This Institute Believes In Veterans And Families.
- Raising Awareness for Veteran and First Responder Suicides. Veterans and first responders commit suicide every day. Thursday some people rode their motor-vehicles to raise awareness.
- Trump plans to nominate Army veteran Paul Lawrence as undersecretary for VA benefits. President Donald Trump announced plans Wednesday night to nominate a longtime management consultant to fill a top spot at the Department of Veterans Affairs that’s remained unfilled for nearly three years.
- Growing Veteran Community Could Earn Representation in Student Assembly. The Student Assembly considered adding a non-voting veterans representative to the assembly on Thursday. If passed, the resolution would amend the S.A. bylaws to grant a liaison from the Cornell University Veteran Association an ex‒officio position in the assembly.