We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Army veteran flew helicopters in Vietnam. Recruiters never sugar coated the risks before Jackson Smith volunteered to be a helicopter pilot during the Vietnam War.
- Wyoming House begins work on bill to limit veteran tuition program. Wyoming lawmakers advanced a bill Tuesday that would limit some veteran tuition benefits, though failing to push the legislation would ultimately result in the program’s elimination entirely.
- TechVets launches to offer UK military veterans a route into cyber and startups. The tech industry is growing at twice the rate of the wider economy and now contributes around £97bn a year, up 30pc in five years.
- Bay County Veteran of the Year drives vets to their medical appointments. In the 1970s, Frank Lewandowski served four years in the U.S. Air Force, working as a truck driver hauling goods and materials.
- Green card-holding veteran facing deportation moved to detention facility as family lashes out. A U.S. Army veteran and green card holder who is in the midst of deportation proceedings was moved to a detention facility in Kankakee on Tuesday, federal officials said.