We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- ‘Veterans need sponsorship’: Panel discusses how to ameliorate veteran-civilian transition. Community members gathered at the Hearst Media Center Wednesday evening to seek ways to help veterans better transition into post-military life.
- Women Veteran Athletes Celebrated for Women’s History Month. This March, Women’s History Month, Team Red, White & Blue is proud to partner with the Department of Veteran Affairs’ Center for Women’s Veterans, on the Women Veteran Athletes Initiative, presented by Comcast NBCUniversal.
- Palo Alto social worker says crucial care for veteran cancer patients delayed. A social worker says crucial care for some cancer patients at a Bay Area VA facility has been delayed. She says when she documented the delays for her superiors, she was punished.
- Veteran fighting county over taxes. They risked their lives to fight for this country, got injured, and the government forgives their taxes. Or at least it’s supposed to. When a local veteran didn’t get the tax break he qualifies for, he contacted FOX 47’s Alani Letang.
- Longtime Austin veteran set ‘the best example’. If you were to ask for help, chances were that Norman Hecimovich would be there to lend a hand.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.