We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- ‘Veterans need sponsorship’: Panel discusses how to ameliorate veteran-civilian transition. Community members gathered at the Hearst Media Center Wednesday evening to seek ways to help veterans better transition into post-military life.
- Women Veteran Athletes Celebrated for Women’s History Month. This March, Women’s History Month, Team Red, White & Blue is proud to partner with the Department of Veteran Affairs’ Center for Women’s Veterans, on the Women Veteran Athletes Initiative, presented by Comcast NBCUniversal.
- Palo Alto social worker says crucial care for veteran cancer patients delayed. A social worker says crucial care for some cancer patients at a Bay Area VA facility has been delayed. She says when she documented the delays for her superiors, she was punished.
- Veteran fighting county over taxes. They risked their lives to fight for this country, got injured, and the government forgives their taxes. Or at least it’s supposed to. When a local veteran didn’t get the tax break he qualifies for, he contacted FOX 47’s Alani Letang.
- Longtime Austin veteran set ‘the best example’. If you were to ask for help, chances were that Norman Hecimovich would be there to lend a hand.