We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Man accused of posing as military veteran in court. Military veterans filled the front row in court Friday as a Red Deer man accused of posing as a U.S. Marine went before a judge.
- Exhibits Gives Insight Into World of Veterans Through Art. Gillian Henderson found a home in the military. But less than four years later, it was taken from her.
- Family of cancer-stricken veteran wants answers from the VA after misdiagnosis. The agony of cancer continues to take its toll on a Pasco County veteran and his family.
- Veterans with PTSD, Less-Than-Honorable Discharge Allege Bias and File Federal Lawsuit Against Navy. A marine veteran of the 2003 invasion of Iraq filed a federal class-action lawsuit against the Navy in federal court in New Haven on Friday, alleging that it’s review board has denied his discharge claim and those of other veterans because of their post-traumatic stress disorders and other traumatic mental health issues.
- Orland Park veteran to open Heroes Hall, a place for vets to help each other. Phil Bell’s 14-year career with the U.S. Army ended in 2006 in Iraq with an improvised explosive device.