We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Local Veteran and Auxiliary of the Year To Be Honored. A yearly banquet for the Livingston County Veterans’ Council will honor this year’s Veteran and Auxiliary of the Year representatives.
- 85-year-old veteran held at gunpoint, robbed in his Ray County home. The Ray County Sheriff’s Department is investigating after thieves broke into an elderly veteran’s home just west of Orrick on Friday morning.
- Pana hospice organization honors veterans with pinning ceremonies. Veterans in hospice care are being honored by fellow vets with pinning ceremonies to commemorate their service in the armed forces.
- Huntsville Veteran honored with Quilt of Valor. The Quilts of Valor Foundation has awarded over 180 thousand quilts to deserving service members across the country including one in Huntsville.
- Local veteran of the Week. Having grown up in Deridder in the 1930s and ’40s, Paul Harlow saw the city grow and evolve over the years.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.