We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- BEYOND THE ‘BROKEN VETERAN’: A HISTORY OF AMERICA’S RELATIONSHIP WITH ITS EX-SOLDIERS. January opened with President Donald Trump’s directive to the various Secretaries of Defense, Veterans Affairs, and Homeland Security.
- VA expands services to combat alarming veteran suicide rate. The Department Of Veterans Affairs says its joining a new effort to combat veteran suicides.
- Sons of one disabled veteran pass on his specially equipped car to another. Army veteran Shannon Richmond has used a wheelchair since she was paralyzed by a bullet nearly three years ago.
- Unaccompanied veteran to be buried Thursday. The Central Texas State Veterans Cemetery in Killeen will conduct an unaccompanied veteran burial for Joseph Matteson, a United States Marine Corps veteran, at 1 p.m. on Thursday. Matteson served in the Marine Corps from February 1974 to January 1978.
- Navy veteran served on oil tanker in Mediterranean. David Horner thought he’d work as a mechanic at his father’s business when he dropped out of high school. He was mistaken.