…by Jonas E. Alexis
Putin should be credited with making a positive difference in the political landscape. Granted, he does have his shortcomings, as we all do. But he has continued to tell the truth about the New World Order and its most revealing puppet, the Unite States of America.
Putin has recently declared that the U.S. political system has “demonstrated its inefficiency and has been eating itself up.” That is a bold and factual statement, and one needn’t be a politician to realize that the U.S. “has been eating itself up” since the first time it embarked on an imperialist/Zionist mission in the Middle East and elsewhere.
As I have argued elsewhere, the United States overthrew a democratically elected government in Iran in 1953. We destroyed Iraq in 2003; we literally created chaos in Libya; we made a mess in Afghanistan; we created sodomy at Abu Ghraib; we almost went crazy because Assad is still alive and well in Syria.
All those wars have serious consequences, and the only people who will pay a huge price are the average American, not the Neocons and Israelis who were pushing those wars in the first place. In fact, those Jewish Neocons don’t give a damn about you, your country, your children, and your future.
This is not my opinion at all. Perhaps we should summon Jewish Neocon Jonah Goldberg once again. Quoting approvingly another Jewish Neocon by the name of Michael Ledeen, Goldberg declared:
“Every ten years or so, the United States needs to pick up some small crappy little country and throw it against the wall, just to show the world we mean business.”
Goldberg continued: “Saddam Hussein deserved to be overthrown by the United States at the end of the Gulf War, and it does not seem to me that a statute of limitations has expired on that verdict.”
Neocons like Goldberg want to kill, steal, and destroy. They invent conflicts where there are no conflicts, and they create monsters and then destroy them—all in the name of “democracy” and “freedom.” They are always interested in creating multi-million dollar jobs for the military industrial complex, which never ceases to see monsters and terrorists everywhere in the Middle East.
What has the average American gotten in return? Well, we all know that we have already passed the $20 trillion mark when it comes to debt. Sounds like Putin was right on target when he stated that the Deep State is actually “eating itself up.”
-  Quoted in Sabra Ayres, “Putin says Trump is balanced, but U.S. political system ‘eating itself up,’” LA Times, March 7, 2018.
-  Jonah Goldberg, “Baghdad Delenda Est, Part Two,” National Review, April 23, 2002.
-  Ibid.
-  Ernesto Londono, “Study: Iraq, Afghan war costs to top $4 trillion,” Washington Post, March 28, 2013; Bob Dreyfuss, The $6 Trillion Wars,” The Nation, March 29, 2013; “Iraq War Cost U.S. More Than $2 Trillion, Could Grow to $6 Trillion, Says Watson Institute Study,” Huffington Post, May 14, 2013; Mark Thompson, “The $5 Trillion War on Terror,” Time, June 29, 2011; “Iraq war cost: $6 trillion. What else could have been done?,” LA Times, March 18, 2013.
-  Jonah Goldberg, “Iraq Was a Worthy Mistake,” LA Times, October 20, 2006.
-  See for example Mark Lieberman & Thomas C. Frohlich, “Companies Profiting The Most From War,” Huffington Post, March 23, 2015; William Hartung and Stephen Miles, “Who Will Profit From the Wars in Iraq and Syria?,” Huffington Post, December 1, 2014; Vince Calio and Alexander E. M. Hess, “Here Are the 5 Companies Making a Killing Off Wars Around the World,” Time, March 14, 2014; “10 companies profiting the most from war,” USA Today, March 10, 2013.