We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Army veteran who killed three women ‘hero who clearly had demons’ – mayor. The army veteran who killed three women after a siege in California completed dangerous missions in Afghanistan that left him anxious and wary when he came home, according to people who knew him.
- Miami investigation finds discrepancies in veteran HIV tests. At least eight military veterans who were tested for HIV at the Miami VA Medical Center received a different result when they were screened for a second time by an outside lab — a discrepancy discovered only after an employee at the Miami facility complained to outside agencies and the White House that local managers were ignoring his concerns, according to an independent federal investigator.
- Govt spent N$2bn on individual veteran projects. Deputy minister of veterans’ affairs, Hilma Nicanor toured three projects funded by the IVP programme in Windhoek last week. The visits are aimed at seeing what impact the projects had.
- 2018 Paralympics: Navy SEAL veteran Dan Cnossen wins historic gold medal in biathlon. Kendall Gretsch and Dan Cnossen won the first ever gold medals in biathlon for the United States on Saturday at the Paralympics in Pyeongchang.
- Did President Trump Sign an Executive Order Giving Veterans Free Care at Any Hospital? In April 2017, President Donald Trump extended the Veterans Choice Act (a piece of legislation that was signed into law by President Obama in 2014) which gave veterans greater access to health care providers.