…by Jonas E. Alexis
We have argued elsewhere that the New World Order’s most enduring legacy is contempt for morality and what Immanuel Kant calls practical reason in the comprehensible universe, which was created by what Aristotle calls the Unmoved Mover.
Using reason alone, Aristotle deduced that this Unmoved Mover—“something that moves without being moved”—is the “first principle” of natural philosophy and “the maker and father of all.” Without this Unmoved Mover, Aristotle continued, the physical world could not exist.
If the physical world could not exist without this Unmoved Mover, then man as a rational human being could not exist either. If man could not exist, then the moral and political order is a myth. This Unmoved Mover or unchanging being, Aristotle posited, is responsible for order in the universe. The Unmoved Mover also provides a telos in the sensible world as well.
It must be emphasized that Aristotle was not a relativist. He did believe in objective morality, which is part of the essence of all things reasonable. So from the first principle of philosophy, which Aristotle calls metaphysics, we can deduce that morality, which binds us all together as human beings, is not relative but objective. In a nutshell, this is the essence of the West.
Darwin, as we have argued elsewhere, challenged the metaphysical principle upon which the West was based when he proposed a number of theories which turned out to be counterproductive. Darwin’s intellectual children have been toe-dancing around this moral puzzle for more than a century, and no Darwinist has ever been able to flesh out a coherent moral philosophy.
Darwin, as E. Michael Jones points out, set the stage for the Anglo-American empire. Both Julian Huxley and H. B. D. Kittlewell agreed that Darwin’s theory “led to the glorification of free enterprise, laissez-faire economics and war, to an unscientific eugenics and racism…”
Like Frankenstein the Anglo-American empire, which is sprinkled with both Darwinian and Zionist ideology, is now devouring its finest creators, who dropped morality in the political realm and embraced “survival of the fittest,” which G. K. Chesterton called “survival of the nastiest.” Andrew Carnegie is a classic example of this.
Carnegie declared in his autobiography that when he gave up on morality, “I came fortunately upon Darwin’s and Spencer’s works … .I remember that light came as in a flood and all was clear.” John D. Rockefeller saw Darwin or survival of the fittest in a similar light.
“The growth of a large business,” JDR said, “is merely a survival of the fittest…The American Beauty rose can be produced in the splendor and fragrance which bring cheer to its beholder only by sacrificing the early buds which grow up around it. This is not an evil tendency in business.” As one writer puts it, for JDR “The large corporation that grew by swallowing up its smaller competitors was merely exhibiting the law of the ‘survival of the fittest…’”
David Rockefeller, the only survival grandchild of JDR, was kind enough to tell us in his Memoirs:
“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty and I am proud of it.”
Nothing works in the political universe without morality or practical reason. The only politician who obviously realizes this is Vladimir Putin. He declared last October:
“What I’ve said now may be more dangerous than a nuclear bomb. Therefore, no matter what we’re doing, we must never forget about the moral and ethical basis of our business.”
That certainly does not sit well with the New World Order ideology, which incessantly violates the moral order and substitutes something dark and diabolical. For the New World Order, what is up is down and what is down is up. If the moral order dictates that dialogue is to be pursued to resolve conflict, the New World Order says that dialogue is to be avoided.
In fact, the New World Order prefers destruction, violence, the demolition of countless homes, the annihilation of nations, families, and even livelihood. We have already seen numerous examples of this in the past two decades, particularly in the Middle East where New World Order agents decimated countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya.
We are told that the once thriving and ancient city of Mosul, Iraq, is now “a pile of rubble.” Iraq in general also “lies in ruin.” New World Order agents are largely responsible for this. They wanted to do the same thing in North Korea. Historian Bruce Cumings of the University of Chicago wrote back in 2003:
“I was in Seoul when Koizumi’s summit was announced, a day or two after John Bolton (the so-called ‘Under-Secretary of State for Arms Control’ in an Administration that has wrecked arms control) arrived to denounce Kim Jong Il personally and his regime more generally as evil, a menace to peace, the greatest security threat in the region etc.
“He did this again in the summer of 2003, as six-party talks on the North Korean problem were about to be held in Beijing. A brutal tyrant had North Korea in the grip of ‘a hellish nightmare’, he said, causing Armitage publicly to distance himself from Bolton’s rhetoric.
“When a reporter from the Times asked Bolton what the Bush policy was towards the North, ‘he strode over to a bookshelf, pulled off a volume and slapped it on the table. It was called The End of North Korea, and was by an American Enterprise Institute colleague. ‘That,’ he said, ‘is our policy.”’
The logic is pretty clear now: New World Order agents want to end any country they do not like. They do not care whether their diabolical moves will cost too much or whether their covert plans will destroy too many lives. Nothing is too great a risk for them. The essence of their satanic ideology is to kill, steal, and destroy. George W. Bush was part of that grand scheme. Cumings continued:
“From the beginning of his term, Bush has denounced Kim Jong Il as an untrustworthy madman, a ‘pygmy’, an ‘evildoer’. In a recent discussion with Bob Woodward, he blurted out, ‘I loathe Kim Jong Il,’ shouting and ‘waving his finger in the air’. He also declared his preference for ‘toppling’ the North Korean regime.”
Now get this: “Bush just won’t enter into serious talks with Pyongyang. ‘The reason we don’t have a policy on this, and we aren’t negotiating,’ he suggested, ‘is the President himself. I think he has come to the conclusion that Kim Jong Il is evil and loathsome and it is immoral to negotiate with him.’”
New World Order agents do not like dialogues or serious talks. They believe in bombing countries, creating conflicts, and destabilizing peaceful resolutions. As Bolton put it in the New York Times, “To stop Iran’s bomb, bomb Iran.” But Iran was not the only country that Bolton wanted to vaporize. North Korea was on his list as well. As he put it in a piece in the New York Post,
“When you see a rattlesnake poised to strike, you do not wait until he has struck before you crush him.”
For Bolton, virtually any country he does not like is a rattlesnake. And both North Korea and Iran are the new rattlesnakes on the block. They need to be deracinated in order to prevent catastrophic disasters on American soil.
Bolton’s role in this grand scheme was to perpetuate lies and deceptions and convince politicians that Iran needed to be eradicated through fabrications. Something has to be done with rattlesnakes around the world, and we are running out of options, concluded Bolton. “The remaining diplomatic options are few, and the time to exercise them dwindling fast,” he said.
Obviously the Neoconservatives love people like Bolton. In fact, the Neocons were more than happy when it was announced that Bolton joined the war machine in the White House. Trump declared that Bolton is “a tough cookie [who] knows what he’s talking about.”
But Trump never told us that Bolton was and still is a warmonger, an ethnic cleanser, and Neocon puppet. The Israelis, of course, were more than happy to embrace Bolton’s new position because it suits their diabolical plan. As Max Blumenthal rightly points out, “Bolton Losers” are: “Iran, Assad, Hezbollah, North Korea, South Korea, Palestinians, Americans, International stability.” His winners obviously include Israel and Saudi Arabia.
Vladimir Putin again was right: a political world without morality is more dangerous than nuclear bombs. And one can see why New World Order agents hate Putin. Once again, he has his own shortcomings, but the fact that he brought morality back to the political table is anathema to New World Order agents. Why? Simple.
Morality is a frightening thing to New World Order agents. In fact, morality and the New World Order ideology are contrary to one another. They cannot coexist. International law and the New World Order ideology also cannot coexist. This is why US officials are freaking out whenever any entity or organization seeks to apply international law everywhere.
If international law is taking seriously, then Israel’s continued destructions of Palestinian homes and families are over. That is another reason why Israeli officials have incessantly used the United States to do their dirty work.
-  Aristotle, Metaphysics (New York: Penguin, 2004), 374.
-  E. Michael Jones, “The Rise and Fall of the New Atheism,” Culture Wars, October 2017.
-  Julian Huxley and H. B. D. Kittlewell, Charles Darwin and His World (New York: Viking, 1965), 81.
-  G. K. Chesterton, Eugenics and Other Evils (London: Cassell, 1922), 54.
-  See Joseph Frazier Wall, Andrew Carnegie (New York: Oxford University Press, 1970).
-  Andrew Carnegie, Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie (Boston: Northeastern University Press, 1986), 327.
-  Quoted in William James Ghent, Our Benevolent Feudalism (New York: Macmillan, 1902), 29.
-  Gertrude Himmelfarb, Victorian Minds: A Study of Intellectuals in Crisis and Ideologies in Transition (Chicago: Ivan R. Dee, 1952 and 1968), 317.
-  David Rockefeller, Memoirs (New York: Random House, 2002), 405.
-  “Giving up on moral & ethical values ‘more dangerous than nuclear bomb’ – Putin,” Russia Today, October 21, 2017.
-  For a recent study on this, see Norman Finkelstein, Gaza: An Inquest into Its Martyrdom (Berkeley: University of California Press, 2018).
-  Michael Bachelard, “Mosul is in ruins. But it is the idea of Iraq itself that needs to be rebuilt,” Sidney Morning Herald, July 11, 2017.
-  Florian Neuhof, “Iraq year in review: the country may be free of ISIL but lies in ruins,” The National, December 25, 2017.
-  Bruce Cumings, “Wrong Again,” London Review of Books, December 4, 2003.
-  Ibid.
-  Ibid.
-  John Bolton, “To Stop Iran’s Bomb, Bomb Iran,” NY Times, March 26, 2016.
-  John Bolton, “FDR’s ‘rattlesnake’ rule & the North Korean threat,” NY Post, September 5, 2015.
-  See Gareth Porter, “The Untold Story of John Bolton’s Campaign for War With Iran,” American Conservative, March 22, 2018.
-  Bolton, “FDR’s ‘rattlesnake’ rule & the North Korean threat,” NY Post, September 5, 2015.
-  Michael Warren, “White House Watch: Release the Bolton!”, Weekly Standard, March 23, 2018.
-  Marina Fang, “Trump’s Next National Security Adviser, John Bolton, Is As Dangerous As You Remembered,” Huffington Post, March 22, 2018.
-  “‘Hardline Nationalist’ John Bolton an ‘Extremely Dangerous’ Pick for US NSA,” Sputnik, March 24, 2018.
-  For a recent development, see “‘Our patience is not unlimited’: US slams ‘biased’ UN rights body over Israel resolutions,” Russia Today, March 24, 2018.
-  See for example “‘No substitute for US in Israeli-Palestinian peace process’ – Netanyahu,” Russia Today, March 2, 2018.