We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- One veteran scammed over $700,000 and a Purple Heart in a rising wave of benefits fraud. More than 25 years of war in Iraq and Afghanistan have fundamentally changed the size and makeup of the U.S. veterans’ population.
- Toledo veteran reaches $15K settlement with city after swatting incident. A 911 call stating that McGranahan shot someone and was holding a child hostage is what led police to his house. The problem was, that none of that was true.
- Bike seat leaves veteran with extreme internal injuries after hit-and-run. A veteran has permanent damage to his body and suffered extreme injuries after he was run over by a dump truck on November 24, 2015.
- Deportation proceedings begin for Afghan War veteran. Deportation proceedings have begun for an Afghan War veteran and green card holder who later served time in prison on a felony drug conviction, according to person briefed on the matter.
- Laredo veteran announces campaign for City Council seat. Local veterans advocate Gabriel Lopez announced Thursday his campaign for City Council District II, making him the first opponent of incumbent Vidal Rodriguez.