We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- Colerain Township veteran raising money for new memorial. A Colerain veteran has plans to upgrade his community’s military memorial.
- University outreach program addresses student veteran challenges. The University has launched a new outreach program to address the unique challenges student veterans face.
- New national holiday honors Vietnam veterans. In advance of today’s first National Vietnam Veteran’s Day, more than 200 Valley Vietnam veterans gathered Wednesday at Selinsgrove VFW Post 6631, where they were honored by state officials and awarded ceremonial pins representing their time in service.
- Ex-soldier headed to prison for faking combat trauma to get veteran’s benefits. A former soldier in Hawaii who pleaded guilty to faking combat injuries and trauma to receive veteran’s benefits has been sentenced to a year and a half in prison.
- Deported veteran Miguel Perez Jr. describes ordeal. Former Army veteran Miguel Perez described what happened to him when he was deported to Mexico last Friday after losing his appeal to remain in the U.S.