We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- A deported veteran is coming back ‘home’ after 14 years in Mexico. For 14 years, Hector Barajas never abandoned his dream of coming back to the United States. Soon, he will return home to his family.
- Lebanon memorial almost completely filled with veteran bricks. Lebanon honors its veterans year after year more names continue to get added to this memorial in recognition of those who served.
- Deported Army veteran wins fight for US citizenship. A deported U.S. Army veteran has been granted U.S. citizenship, a move made possible by California Gov. Jerry Brown’s pardon of a criminal offense last year.
- Veteran dies trying to save 2 kids from drowning at Florida beach. An Air Force veteran and pilot died after attempting to save two kids from drowning at a beach along the Florida Panhandle on Saturday.
- 100-year-old veteran honored at Sheffield Senior Center. Aside from getting married and raising a family, the main event that has stood out in Joe Ingram’s long life is World War II.