We encourage you to browse our list so that you can take what you want and keep what you need.
- UVA students analyze veteran suicide data. When it came time to plan the 2018 Capital Data Summit, the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) decided to shake up its second annual showcase for the region’s big data and analytics industry.
- Minden veteran finds new purpose after 30 years in the Army Reserves. Not only did Bonner not stop working, but he’s also taken on an entirely new career and is already winning awards.
- Montana Veterans Meat Locker hosts raffle. Since 2017, the Montana Veterans Meat Locker has distributed over 8,000 pounds of meat to over 600 veterans and their families.
- Veteran Indicted for Threatening LoBiondo and Staffers. A veteran who was unhappy with his health care was indicted on Wednesday after threatening to kill New Jersey Rep. Frank A. LoBiondo.
- Honor Guard veteran of 1,400 funerals dies. For nearly 31 years, George Leach faithfully stood by and gave one final salute to area veterans who had passed away.