…by Jonas E. Alexis
The poisoning of Sergei Skripal, E. Michael Jones has recently said, is a covert operation which has the fingerprint of MI5 all over it. Jones declared:
“The current wave of expulsions of Russian diplomats from the countries in the West goes back to the immediate cause of, which is the Skripal poisoning case in Britain. If there were ever an obvious false flag operation, it’s the Skripal’s poisoning case.
“They let him go as a part of an exchange of a spy prisoner. He was living in England and now suddenly Russia feels the need to murder him. There is no possible reason or justification for the Russians doing this at this point.
“It came at a high point of an already fanatical anti-Russian campaign. It’s the campaign to demonize Russia that began with this plot in Washington that somehow Russia meddled in the United States election.
“Britain is only following the elite of the United States in this matter and is demonizing Russia and European Union countries are only following Britain’s lead in this matter. It’s a hysteria, a moral panic and it’s been orchestrated by MI5 with the complicity of all of the British press. That’s the reason this is happening right now.”
That certainly makes perfect sense, for we know that MI5, like its American counterparts the CIA and FBI, has been involved in false flag operations since its inception. One can historically say that the CIA and covert operations are two sides of the same coin.
The CIA used to support former Trotskyite magazines such as Partisan Review and The New Leader. People like Victor Reuther, Allard Lowenstein, Bayard Rustin, among others, were all secret agents of the CIA. Flaming feminist Gloria Steinem was also a CIA agent in the 1950s and 60s. In fact, Steinem “started her career as a C.I.A. operative…”
It is also well-known that the CIA was largely responsible for the Phoenix Program in Vietnam. Eminent scholar Rebecca Gordon has documented:
“The Phoenix Program, implemented during the Vietnam War by U.S. armed forces and the CIA, involved the torture and deaths of tens of thousands of Vietnamese, as part of the U.S. counterinsurgency project designed to break the will of the Viet Cong. In the testimony before Congress, military intelligence officer K. Milton Osborne provided some details of the methods used:
“‘The use of the insertion of the 6-inch dowel into the 6-inch canal of one of my detainees’ ears and the tapping through the brain until he dies. The starving to death of a Vietnamese woman who was suspected of being part of the local political education cadre in one of the local villages. They simply starved her to death in one of the hooches at that very counterintelligence headquarters.
“‘There were other methods of operation which they used for interrogation, such as the use of electronic gear such as sealed telephone attached to the genitals of both the men and women’s vagina and the man’s testicles, and wind the mechanism and create an electrical charge and shock them into submission.’”
Between 1968 and 1971, the Phoenix Program was responsible for torturing and killing more than twenty thousand people, many of whom had nothing to do with terrorism. These were not isolated cases. The CIA conducted these essentially diabolical operations, says Gordon, “on several continents.”
The CIA again was largely responsible for the 1953 coup in Iran, which literally overthrew a democratically elected president by the name of Mohammad Mosaddegh. The CIA has also conducted covert operations in places like Guatemala.
We have witnessed the CIA’s fingerprints all over Syria. They have been supporting jihadists and terrorists like the so-called Syrian rebels since the beginning of the Syrian war. Why? Well, they want to overthrow the Assad government for the Israeli regime. They want to foster chaos, create division, and subvert the moral and political order.
In short, nothing is too great a risk for the CIA. MI5, the CIA’s British brother, has done the same thing over the years. In fact, Roger Hollis, who was Director General of MI5 from 1956 to 1965, was a double agent. MI6 was even plotting to assassinate Gamal Abdel Nasser during the Second Arab–Israeli War, which was also known as the Suez Crisis.
So Jones was right on target. As we have seen in the previous article, not a single evidence has been presented which shows that Russia was behind the poisoning of Sergei Skripal. New World Order agents are obviously seeing that Russia has humiliated them in places like Syria, so they are hopelessly trying to come up with crazy ideas in order to demonize Russia.
-  Nathan Glazer, “A Word from Our Sponsor,” NY Times, January 20, 2008.
-  See for example Markos Kounalakis, “The feminist was a spook,” Chicago Tribune, October 25, 2015.
-  John Leland, “Showgirls, Pastrami and Candor: Gloria Steinem’s New York,” NY Times, October 7, 2016.
-  Rebecca Gordon, Mainstreaming Torture: Ethical Approaches in the Post-9/11 United States (New York: Oxford University Press, 2014), 1-2.
-  Ibid.
-  See for example Stephen Kinzer, All the Shah’s Men: An American Coup and the Roots of Middle East Terror (Hoboken, NJ: Wiley & Sons, 2008); Ervand Abrahamian, The Coup: 1953, The CIA, and The Roots of Modern U.S.-Iranian Relations (New York: The New Press, 2013); Christopher de Bellaigue, Patriot of Persia: Muhammad Mossadegh and a Tragic Anglo-American Coup (New York: Random House, 2012).
-  Richard H. Immerman, The CIA in Guatemala: The Foreign Policy of Intervention (Austin: University of Texas, 1982); Stephen C. Schlesinger and Stephen Kinzer, Bitter Fruit: The Untold Story of the American Coup in Guatemala(New York: Anchor, 1983); Nick Cullather, Secret History: The CIA’s Classified Account of Its Operations in Guatemala, 1952-1954 (Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1999).
-  Adam Entous, “Covert CIA Mission to Arm Syrian Rebels Goes Awry,” Wall Street Journal, January 26, 2015; Ernesto Londoño and Greg Miller, “CIA begins weapons delivery to Syrian rebels,” Washington Post, September 11, 2013; Daveed Gartenstein-Ross and Nathaniel Barr, “The CIA’s Syria Program and the Perils of Proxies,” Daily Beast, January 19, 2016; Mark Hosenball, “Obama authorizes secret support for Syrian rebels,” Reuters.com, July 20, 2012.
-  Chapman Pincher, Treachery: Betrayals, Blunders and Cover-Ups: Six Decades of Espionage (Edinburgh and London: Mainstream Publishing, 2012); Peter Wright, Spy Catcher: The Candid Autobiography of a Senior Intelligence Officer (New York: Viking, 1987).
-  Peter Wright, Spy Catcher: The Candid Autobiography of a Senior Intelligence Officer (New York: Viking, 1987).
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the new book Zionism vs. the West: How Talmudic Ideology is Undermining Western Culture. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.