- Idaho recognizes veteran suicide awareness month. Meridian, ID – Idaho recognizes April as Veteran Suicide Awareness Month Idaho is the first state to recognize April as Veteran Suicide Awareness Month.
- New Michigan Law Loosens Veteran Clubs’ Liquor Restrictions. LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder has signed legislation to allow veterans affiliated with a private club or fraternal organization to drink alcohol at more places than just their own group’s club.
- Kansas City Veteran And Physician Treats The ‘Moral Injury’ Of War Through Poetry. H.C. Palmer had graduated from medical school but hadn’t yet finished his residency when the Army drafted him in the mid-1960s.
- Man arrested for pretending to be veteran, claimed he earned over 20 medals and badges. A Florida man who posed as a U.S. military veteran and claimed to have earned more than 20 medals and badges has been arrested, according to police.
- Youth group leader, veteran laid to rest Thursday. Todd Parisi’s funeral was held Thursday morning in St. Marys. As a decorated veteran, motivational speak, and leader of the local youth group Team Spartan, hundreds came to mourn his loss.
ATTENTION READERSWe See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully Informed
In fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming an educated opinion.
About VT - Policies & Disclosures - Comment Policy
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT.