…by Jonas E. Alexis
The New World Order ideology makes no sense in the Middle East at all. But because the New World Order itself is fundamentally Talmudic and therefore diabolical in its political orientation, NWO agents think that chaos is better than peace.
If reason, dialogue and even peace are against their essentially Talmudic ideology, then they will throw reason and dialogue in the trashcan of history and embrace what Jewish Neocon Michael Ledeen called “creative destruction,” which is foundational to the current situation in Syria.
New World Order agents want to watch much of the Middle East go up in flame. They don’t care who lives or dies. They don’t care if mothers weep for their loves ones. They don’t care if civilians get mutilated, liquidated and tortured. They don’t care if entire countries burn to ashes. They don’t care if they turn America into a debt-ridden country. They don’t care about much of the population protesting against invading foreign nations like Syria.
So what do they care about? They care about pursuing a satanic enterprise and annihilating anyone who stands in their way. They are scared to death if they happen to know that their imperial power or hegemony start to diminish. Listen to Max Bloom of National Review:
“The impoverished debate over our involvement in Raqqa could result in a war — or a peace — that we regret for decades. As major powers such as Russia and China begin to reassert themselves on the international scene, weakening America’s post-Cold War hegemony, such difficult choices may become more frequent and the ideologies that formed in the Iraq years increasingly outdated. It is an alarming possibility — but one we should be prepared for.”
Bloom seemed to think that he would have a heart attack if the world happens to strike a peace deal with Russia and Syria. He and his Jewish brethren don’t give a damn about how Saudi Arabia, an Israeli puppet which has literally liquidated Yemeni men, women and children. For example, in 2015:
“Saudi warplanes used toxic gas during…strikes on markets and civilian areas in Sa’ada, leaving a number of people injured and dead. Yemeni locals said that the Saudi warplanes used prohibited weapons in their airstrikes on the Fag Attan area in Southern Sana’a…”
Where did the Saudis get those weapons? From the United States and the British. The war in Yemen, as one observer put it, “has succeeded in impoverishing millions, empowering al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), and now threatens the broader region with increased instability.”
Have the United States, France, and the UK asked the Saudis to stop their diabolical plan? Of course not. Then are those countries really concerned about human lives in the Middle East? Well, consider this:
“Yemen, already the Middle East’s poorest country, now faces a catastrophic famine. Sixty percent of Yemenis are at risk of starvation. More than 17 million people out of the population of 24 million are in need of immediate aid. Two years of often indiscriminate bombing by Saudi Arabia and its primary partner, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), have laid waste to Yemen’s infrastructure.
“Saudi planes—which are dependent on mid-air refueling capabilities provided by the U.S.—have targeted bridges, roads, factories, hospitals, farms, and even funerals. Unexploded cluster munitions used by Saudi Arabia litter some of Yemen’s most productive agricultural land where they will kill and maim for years to come.
“More than 10,000 people—mainly civilians—have died in the war. Thousands—possibly tens of thousands—more will die from starvation and disease in the months to come.”
Now get this: “In his own meeting with bin Salman in Washington, President Trump boasted about $12.5 billion in finalized sales of American weapons to Saudi Arabia. In May 2017, he chose Saudi Arabia for his first foreign trip as president and signed a record $350-billion arms deal.”
And now those political whores are telling us all that they are concerned about alleged chemical weapons in Syria? Do they really think that they can fool all the people all the time?
Even the Guardian agreed that “most Syrians back President Assad.” In fact, the small minority of Christians even today resented that the United States, France and the UK were planning to bomb Syria. As the Greek Orthdoox Patriarchate of Antioch and All the East has recently declared:
“We, the Patriarchs: John X, Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and all the East, Ignatius Aphrem II, Syrian Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and all the East, and Joseph Absi, Melkite-Greek Catholic Patriarch of Antioch, Alexandria, and Jerusalem, condemn and denounce the brutal aggression that took place this morning against our precious country Syria by the USA, France and the UK, under the allegations that the Syrian government has used chemical weapons. We raise our voices to affirm the following:
- This brutal aggression is a clear violation of the international laws and the UN Charter, because it is an unjustified assault on a sovereigncountry, member of the UN.
- It causes us great pain that this assault comes from powerful countries to which Syria did not cause any harm in any way.
- The allegations of the USA and other countriesthat the Syrian army is using chemical weapons and that Syria is a country that owns and uses this kind of weapon, is a claim that isunjustified and unsupported by sufficient and clear evidence.
- The timing of this unjustified aggression against Syria, when the independent International Commission for Inquiry was about to start its work in Syria, undermines of the work of this commission.
- This brutal aggression destroys the chances for a peaceful political solution and leads to escalation and more complications.
- This unjust aggression encourages the terrorist organizations and gives them momentum to continue in their terrorism.
- We call upon the Security Council of the United Nations to play its natural role in bringing peace rather than contribute to escalation of wars.
- We call upon all churches in the countries that participated in the aggression, to fulfill their Christian duties, according to the teachings of the Gospel, and condemn this aggression and to call their governments to commit to the protection of international peace.
- We salute the courage, heroism and sacrifices of the Syrian Arab Army which courageously protects Syria and provide security for its people. We pray for the souls of the martyrsand the recovery of the wounded. We are confident that the army will not bow before the external or internal terrorist aggressions; they will continue to fight courageously against terrorism until every inch of the Syrian land is cleansed from terrorism. We, likewise, commend the brave stand of countries which are friendly to the Syria and its people.”
Now, can anyone explain to us why the United States attacked Syria and not Saudi Arabia? Can the Trump administration give the world a rational explanation and not an Israeli memo?
It seems that even White House officials are now saying that Trump himself his committing political suicide. A former senior White House official has recently declared, “Syria strike big loss for Trump’s America First national security strategy—humanitarian interventionism [is] not what his base voted for.”
Alex Jones, one of the craziest Trump supporters and Israeli puppets out there, has lamented that Trump is “crapping all over us it makes me sick.” Well, Alex, the reason Trump is “crapping all over us” is because he got his crap from the Israeli regime and vomited on much of Syria and America. You, Alex, failed over the years to address this issue, and that’s why some of your own employers have left Prison Planet. By the way, it is a good name for your channel because it seems that you are in a prison.
Alexis Jones, after weeping over the fall of his former hero, now declared: “Trump’s now a fraud. Done.” Jones even moved on to say: “Fuck Trump.”
All right, Jones. Let’s do some basic elementary logic here. Trump did attack Syria because the Israeli regime told him that this was what he had to do. If Trump is now a fraud, shouldn’t you now deduce that the Israeli regime is not good for the America and much of the world as well? Will you be an honest broker for once? Will you tell your devoted listeners and enthusiasts the whole truth? Or will you continue to fake it?
-  Max Bloom, “Syria in 2017 Is Nothing Like Iraq in 2003,” National Review, June 22, 2017.
-  “Chemical Weapons Used by Saudi Arabia in Yemen Kill Scores of Civilians,” Sputnik, April 19, 2015.
-  Cahal Milmo, “Saudi Arabia’s use of British weapons in Yemen to be investigated by Parliamentary commission,” Independent, March 10, 2016.
-  Michael Horton, “Saudi Arabia’s Brutal and Futile War in Yemen Turns Two,” American Conservative, March 21, 2017; see also “’Double standards: US, UK, France stand by Saudis in Yemen but pose as moral crusaders in Syria,’” Russia Today, April 15, 2018.
-  Horton, “Saudi Arabia’s Brutal and Futile War in Yemen Turns Two,” American Conservative, March 21, 2017
-  “’Double standards: US, UK, France stand by Saudis in Yemen but pose as moral crusaders in Syria,’” Russia Today, April 15, 2018.
-  Jonathan Steele, “Most Syrians back President Assad, but you’d never know from western media,” Guardian, January 17, 2012.
-  Curt Mills, “Trump Strikes Syria, Risking Core Supporters,” National Interest, April 14, 2018.
-  Ibid.