- Veteran aimed not to ‘fall through the cracks’ but still killed partner, himself. Jennifer Lynne Semenec died far from her home in North Bay, Ont., at the hands of a veteran with PTSD who had said he wouldn’t be “another soldier who falls through the cracks” of treatment.
- Birmingham Firefighters go above and beyond when responding to local veteran. A couple of Birmingham Firefighters are getting attention on social media for going the extra mile to help out a local veteran.
- York County teenager raising money to buy veteran all terrain wheelchair. A teenager from York County is looking to make a big difference in a veteran’s life.
- Veteran display stolen from Juniper Ranch. Silhouettes honoring soldiers were stolen over the weekend. A local event venue is now asking for the publics help after they discovered two veterans silhouettes were taken from their property.
- Deported veteran returns home. After being deported to Mexico more than a decade ago, a U.S. veteran and immigration activist has been reunited with his family in California.
DISCLOSURE NOTICE TO ALL VISITORS: All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network (VT). Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.
About VT – Full Disclosure, Fake News Policy and Legal Notice – Comment Policy