- US war veteran receives unusual penis transplant. Doctors at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) on Monday announced that they had performed the world’s first total penis and scrotum transplant on a US war veteran who was wounded in Afghanistan.
- Troubleshooter helps veteran get his disability check after his account is hacked. Each month Francis McDonald relies on his disability check from the military.
- After Trump Hints V.A. Nominee Might Drop Out, an Aggressive Show of Support. President Trump acknowledged Tuesday that Dr. Ronny L. Jackson, his nominee to lead the Veterans Affairs Department, is in serious trouble amid accusations that as the White House doctor he oversaw a hostile work environment, improperly dispensed prescription drugs and possibly drank on the job.
- Donald Trump suggests veterans affairs candidate could withdraw after ‘ugly and disgusting’ vetting process. President Donald Trump has suggested his embattled nominee to lead the veteran’s affairs department could withdraw his candidacy, after lashing out at the “ugly and disgusting” vetting process that saw serious concerns raised about Ronny Jackson’s drinking and management.
- Trump rallies behind Veteran Affairs pick after suggesting he should drop out. The White House rallied around Ronny Jackson’s nomination to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs late Tuesday as the president’s former doctor was besieged by complaints that he improperly prescribed drugs, created a hostile workplace and became intoxicated on duty.
We See The World From All Sides and Want YOU To Be Fully InformedIn fact, intentional disinformation is a disgraceful scourge in media today. So to assuage any possible errant incorrect information posted herein, we strongly encourage you to seek corroboration from other non-VT sources before forming educated opinion. In addition, to get a clear comprehension of VT's independent non-censored media, please read our Policies and Disclosures.
Due to the nature of uncensored content posted by VT's fully independent international writers, VT cannot guarantee absolute validity. All content is owned by the author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, other authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, or technicians. Some content may be satirical in nature. All images are the full responsibility of the article author and NOT VT. About VT - Comment Policy