- Veterans Journal: VA Video Connect expands veterans’ access to virtual health care. VA Video Connect allows veterans to connect with their health care teams over live video from a computer, tablet or smartphone, thereby eliminating travel times to medical centers or doctors’ offices.
- ‘We weren’t welcome’: Vietnam veterans get welcome home during Military Appreciation Month. May is National Military Appreciation month and almost every day in May there is something going on to honor and recognize active and former military.
- Battle of Atlantic veterans remembered. A bell rang for each ship lost in the epic sea battle of the Second World War during a Sunday memorial service at the Royal Canadian Naval Association in Sarnia.
- New Business in El Cajon Helps Veterans Get Back into Workforce. Two local Veterans are giving back to fellow service members.
- Ambassador for Peace Medals awaiting Holyoke Korean War veterans. Over 2,300 Holyokers served in the military during the Korean War and it’s time they get recognition, a city official said Friday.
DISCLOSURE NOTICE TO ALL VISITORS: All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network (VT). Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.
About VT – Full Disclosure, Fake News Policy and Legal Notice – Comment Policy