- Roboteam Named a Best Employer for Veterans for the Second Consecutive Year. “The companies on the Military Times Best for Vets list earned their rankings through determined efforts to recruit and support service members, veterans and military families,” said George Altman, the Military Times editor in charge of the rankings. “These efforts deserve recognition from the country and should get the attention of veterans looking for a new career.”
- Quilts of Valour honours veterans for their service. It was a special scene at the Southwest Quilters Guild quilt show on Saturday as 17 veterans received quilts through a program called Quilts of Valour.
- Morning Update: More veterans using cannabis; Alberta’s UCP passes controversial motion. The number of veterans using opioids declined significantly as cannabis use increased.
- Golf offering a new ‘HOPE’ for many Lowcountry veterans. A Lowcountry non-profit is healing heroes through the game of golf.
- Korea veterans get homecoming to remember. Honor Flight of Southern Indiana honored three local Korean War veterans Saturday with a trip to Washington, D.C., to visit a handful of the country’s war memorials and monuments.
DISCLOSURE NOTICE TO ALL VISITORS: All content herein is owned by author exclusively. Expressed opinions are NOT necessarily the views of VT, authors, affiliates, advertisers, sponsors, partners, technicians or Veterans Today Network (VT). Some content may be satirical in nature. All images within are full responsibility of author and NOT VT.
About VT – Full Disclosure, Fake News Policy and Legal Notice – Comment Policy