…by Jonas E. Alexis
In his excellent article “It’s Time to Drop the Jew Taboo,” Charles Bausman of Russia Insider argued last January that people of various stripes know that there is one thing that they cannot talk about openly and frankly in the media without getting into trouble, and that’s “the Jew taboo.”
“One cannot even criticize a small subsection of Jews, a miniscule percentage of the Jewish population, even when they richly deserve it.”
Bausman moved on to say: “I have become convinced that unless we break this taboo, nothing will improve in the human catastrophe unfolding in geopolitics. Millions have died over the past 30 years, and if we want it to stop that trend and avoid a cataclysm which seems to be approaching inexorably, we have to have the freedom to criticize those responsible. It is very clear to me, as it is to many others, that much of the guilt for this comes from Jewish pressure groups, particularly in the media.”
Bausman is right on target. We hate to beat a dead horse here, but think about the disastrous effect of the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Libya. Think about perpetual wars virtually all over the Middle East. Scholars and statisticians now agree that the war in Iraq alone will cost America at least six trillion dollars. This is not conspiracy theory. This is a brute fact! That doesn’t even count the millions of people who lost their lives for the useless war.
The sad thing is that perpetual wars were spearheaded by the Neocons in America and the Israeli regime. This is another brute fact which cannot be refuted by any reputable scholar. Those Neocons and Israelis used deceptions and deliberate lies to get us all into a sinkhole. And once chaos looms virtually everywhere in the Middle East, those Neocons have the temerity to tell us things like “Iraq was a worthy mistake”! In other words, screw all of you, Goyim.
The time to challenge this Israeli/Neocon/ or Jew taboo is long overdue because the Israelis think that they can continue to manipulate the West in general and US officials in particular. If you think this is farfetched, then pay attention to this:
“Aides to Donald Trump, the US president, hired an Israeli private intelligence agency to orchestrate a ‘dirty ops’ campaign against key individuals from the Obama administration who helped negotiate the Iran nuclear deal.”
British politician Jack Straw declared: “These are extraordinary and appalling allegations but which also illustrate a high level of desperation by Trump and [the Israeli prime minister] Benjamin Netanyahu, not so much to discredit the deal but to undermine those around it.”
One unanimous British diplomat said: “It’s bloody outrageous to do this. The whole point of negotiations is to not play dirty tricks like this.”
This new manipulation is being done by the Israeli regime and for the Israeli regime, not for the United States or the average America; not for the West or the people of Europe. This Israeli taboo must be challenged because it is not good for anyone—not even decent Israelis who are trying to feed their families and staying out of politics.
The interesting thing is that the Neocons are completely silent about this. They have been screaming their lungs out saying that Russia needs to pay a price for allegedly hacking the past election, but no one has said a damn thing about Netanyahu hacking or manipulating the White House virtually every week.
Neocon whores and prostitutes are beating the war drum saying that the United States needs to remove Assad from power, but not a single Neocon whore has said a damn thing about Saudi Arabia razing the Yemeni presidential palace to the ground. At least 30 civilians have been reported to be dead. Where are those Israeli shills when you need them? Where is Benjamin Netanyahu?
In short, this Israeli or Jew taboo is not good for the world at all. Proponents of tell us that they are trying to bring healing to the world–Tikkun Olam. But we all know that this healing is chaos on earth. as E. Michael Jones points out in his recent article:
“The result is inevitably some heaven on earth, like the one Bolsheviks created in the Soviet Union, which leads to untold suffering before it collapses in a cloud of disillusionment and the Jews move on to their next messianic movement.”7
-  Ernesto Londono, “Study: Iraq, Afghan war costs to top $4 trillion,” Washington Post, March 28, 2013; Bob Dreyfuss, The $6 Trillion Wars,” The Nation, March 29, 2013; “Iraq War Cost U.S. More Than $2 Trillion, Could Grow to $6 Trillion, Says Watson Institute Study,” Huffington Post, May 14, 2013; Mark Thompson, “The $5 Trillion War on Terror,” Time, June 29, 2011; “Iraq war cost: $6 trillion. What else could have been done?,” LA Times, March 18, 2013.
-  For studies on this, see Murray Friedman, The Neoconservative Revolution: Jewish Intellectuals and the Shaping of Public Policy (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2004); Stefan Halper and Jonathan Clarke, America Alone: The Neo-Conservatives and the Global Order (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2003); Michael MacDonald, Overreach: Delusions of Regime Change in Iraq (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 2014); Paul R. Pillar, Intelligence and U.S. Foreign Policy: Iraq, 9/11, and Misguided Reform (New York: Columbia University Press, 2011).
-  See John M. Schuessler, Deceit on the Road to War: Presidents, Politics, and American Democracy (New York: Cornell University Press, 2015); John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt, The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy (New York: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 2007).
-  Jonah Goldberg, “Iraq was a worthy mistake,” LA Times, October 19, 2006.
-  Mark Townsend and Julian Borger, “Revealed: Trump team hired spy firm for ‘dirty ops’ on Iran arms deal,” Guardian, May 5, 2018.
-  Ibid.
-  Ibid.
-  E. Michael Jones, “Catholics and the Jew Taboo,” Culture Wars, May 2018.
Jonas E. Alexis has degrees in mathematics and philosophy. He studied education at the graduate level. His main interests include U.S. foreign policy, the history of the Israel/Palestine conflict, and the history of ideas. He is the author of the new book, Kevin MacDonald’s Metaphysical Failure: A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Critique of Evolutionary Psychology, Sociobiology, and Identity Politics. He teaches mathematics in South Korea.